thermapen and tri tip (pron)

Outnumbered

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Got my new Super Fast British Racing Green Thermapen today, so thought it the perfect time to try my first tri tip from Paradise Meats. Little Oak Ridge Santa Maria rub and we are good to go.

20130206_173717_zpsa7a753a3.jpg

I have ordered my thermapen - due today or tomorrow. I am going to test on bacon.
John

Ordered one last week and have been using it for a couple of days, made the absolute best pork loin i've ever made tonight with a big thanks of the thermapen and the magnetic meat temp guide.

PS mines pink, after a contest it's gonna be easy to know which one is mine, not to many pink ones round here.

I went with green cause I got it on the special sale. It was the one I like. I just pulled it. It got a bit away from me and the SF BRG Thermapen says the IT was 141. Think it should be Ok. She is resting now and will get cut in a few minutes.

Stay tuned...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Ordered one last week and have been using it for a couple of days, made the absolute best pork loin i've ever made tonight with a big thanks of the thermapen and the magnetic meat temp guide.

PS mines pink, after a contest it's gonna be easy to know which one is mine, not to many pink ones round here.

The TP sure changed my cookin' world. :clap2:

First go at the tri tip and...WOW. Love that piece of meat. I think i may have cut it wrong, but salvaged it on the eatin part.

The serving plate.
20130206_192724_zps5a68a29f.jpg

Sliced and ready...yeah, 141 was good
20130206_193049_zps269a0ba9.jpg

The fork shot...now if I can find a song to say inspired me to do this, I may enter the throwdown.
20130206_193932_zps99f60da8.jpg

Back