Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Maybe someone will come up with something original like "Turkey" or "Leftovers"

:doh:

Maybe someone will come up with something original like "Turkey" or "Leftovers"

:doh:
EVOO under the skin of that 'Large Bird' and sprinkle on a basic poultry dry rub.

Place breast side down in a foil pan coated with Hog Lard. Smoke with whatever wood is laying around. Flip right-side-up the last 15 minutes to get the skin Golden Brown.

Easy, basic homemade bread dressing in a side pan.

Serve with Scott's BBQ sause on the side for dippin'.

Granddaddy and Grandma ain't gonna have it any other way.......:mrgreen:

I'm thinking we are overdue for a noob Throwdown. I got a PM from someone recently asking about one.

Someone else sent an idea too. I need to go dig that one back up because I can't remember what it was right now. Farking roofies!:mad:

If the next TD does involve a Thanksgiving/Turkey theme, I hope the start date can be backed up to include the Holiday.

Get off my back! Moose hadn't told me what he wanted until just now. I've been waiting for his email all week. I have like 3 creative brain cells and now even those are gone from studying for the baked TD I forgot to enter.

I'm thinking we are overdue for a noob Throwdown. I got a PM from someone recently asking about one.

Someone else sent an idea too. I need to go dig that one back up because I can't remember what it was right now. Farking roofies!:mad:

We haven't done nachos, tacos, or pizza in a while...then there was my idea a while back, which was "Make it Tso".

:becky:

BTW, hope you're feeling better very soon Chris!

Crack came up with that idea, a "liquid foods" TD when he had to have all that work done to his face.

I didn't post it because we already had two other special TD's in progress at that time.

Karma?

Back