Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Riverside Blues & BBQ Festival, October 5th-7th, Greenfield, MA

bmanMA

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who's in? We're putting our season out of it's misery here.

From their site:

The Franklin County Rotary Club and the Greenfield Recreation Department are once again hosting the Riverside Blues & BBQ Festival at Beacon Field in Greenfield, MA from October 5th - 7th, 2012. Last year’s inaugural event was a huge success, with 18 professional BBQ competitors from all over New England, and approximately 2000 spectators. This year we have decided to expand to a multi-day festival to feature a New England Barbecue Society Grilling Contest, Kansas City Barbeque Society Contest (Official State Championship), two days of Blues music, two days of beer sampling, two days of crafters and vendors, and two days of kids activities! Competitors will arrive on Friday, October 5th, and the Festival itself will be held on both Saturday and Sunday October 6th and 7th from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.

(www.riversidebluesandbbq.com)

interesting......i think im gonna ask the boss (wife) lol. is there any slots left open? i see there is a max amount of entries

interesting......i think im gonna ask the boss (wife) lol. is there any slots left open? i see there is a max amount of entries

There are currently 17 teams listed, so there should be plenty of space.

Under 2 weeks, guys! Get your apps in and help make this comp a qualifier.

They are still looking for teams....anyone else?

I'd love to jump on this one, but I will be at a dog show in Philadelphia.

Yes....a dog show. :tsk::tsk::tsk:

I'd love to jump on this one, but I will be at a dog show in Philadelphia.

Yes....a dog show. :tsk::tsk::tsk:

I was trying to come up with something snarky to bust em on ya... but that just seems too easy and mean.

Hey, at least you can go hammer some cheesesteaks. I hope :pray:

Back