• Pleasantville, NJ

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Laurel, MD

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I thought it would be neat to see areas of high interest. Pick your first choice if you are torn between to locations.

Cheers,
Nate

sams2012map.jpg

Went with the closest one...Salt Lake City...:tsk:

I'm shooting for the Midwest City, Oklahoma even though Lenexa, Kansas is a heck of a lot closer. Think it will be easier to get into and give me a chance to compete against teams I normally wouldn't see on a regular basis in the KC area. Plus, I'll be able to get the local contest out of the way earlier in the season.

we will be in augusta ga only 25 minutes from home.very small and uneven parking lot though should be interesting.i hate parking my truck there.

My first choice was Bentonville but it wasn't an option, so i guess i'll get there via Austin. LOL. I know the answer to this question is somewhere else in the forum but can't find it. Where can I get a BBQ brethren flag or banner?

I don't know Candy, there might be a reason no one had signed up. All those texas cooks are going to Austin:doh:
There's a $15k contest, paying 15 places, in West, the weekend of Dallas. Could have something to do with it.

There's a $15k contest, paying 15 places, in West, the weekend of Dallas. Could have something to do with it.

Good contest in West! I'd suspect that some valiant cooks from OK would head to Dallas though.

• Thanks
Reactions: mw
I picked Des Moines Iowa, 20 miles a way, I hope it works out for me to make some this year... lord willin and my brothers are free..

That should be an interesting one. That Sam's parking lot is tiny.

I was thinking the same thing. A competition will take up at least 1/3-1/2 of their parking as I remember it.

Its 5 hours to Vegas or Tucson for me making it a toss up.

I picked Austin, its closer to Houston and my daughter lives there.

Would not mind cooking in Dallas as we have relatives up there as well. Could be a game time decision.

North Charleston, SC. Thinking about making a mini vacation out of it. My wife and I usually go to Charleston at least once a year anyways.

Back