MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #16
CharredApron
Babbling Farker

Well done! Perfect execution!

Thanks from:--->

Old 10-28-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Stellar!!!!
Man. Whoo. Glad it was a sammich. My mind read "putain"...
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
TXM489
On the road to being a farker

Looks farking awesome!
TXM489 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #19
USMC
is one Smokin' Farker

I just recently discovered that fries, gravy, and mozzarella is one of my new favorite sides. I'll have to try it on a burger after seeing yours!

Old 10-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
FamilyManBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC View Post
I just recently discovered that fries, gravy, and mozzarella is one of my new favorite sides. I'll have to try it on a burger after seeing yours!

That does look good!!

Was great to get out the potato cutter and make some fries of our own. I know I did a good job...my 9 year old said "dad, these are as good as the ones we buy at the store."
[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B]Humphrey's Pint[/B][/FONT][/FONT], [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]Weber(Go Anywhere, Smokey Joe, "Smoker Joe", 22.5" Kettles, Gasser, Q100, Q200, (2)22.5" WSM, (1)18.5" WSM (1) 14.5" WSM, UDS (Weber lid), Rib-O-Lator. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=black]BLACK[/COLOR][/B] thermapen...and a [B][COLOR=yellow]YELLOW[/COLOR][/B] one too!! [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][I][B]Everything I cook is judged by SIX!![/B][/I][/FONT][/FONT]

[I][FONT=Arial][B]Daddy and Me BBQ[/B] Competition Cooking Team[/FONT][/I]
FamilyManBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #21
FamilyManBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Come on over to the throwdown section folks and vote for your favorite dish with gravy: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=174091

Hopefully, you like a good poutine burger!!
[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B]Humphrey's Pint[/B][/FONT][/FONT], [FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]Weber(Go Anywhere, Smokey Joe, "Smoker Joe", 22.5" Kettles, Gasser, Q100, Q200, (2)22.5" WSM, (1)18.5" WSM (1) 14.5" WSM, UDS (Weber lid), Rib-O-Lator. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=black]BLACK[/COLOR][/B] thermapen...and a [B][COLOR=yellow]YELLOW[/COLOR][/B] one too!! [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial][I][B]Everything I cook is judged by SIX!![/B][/I][/FONT][/FONT]

Old 11-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #22
Pig Daddy
Full Fledged Farker

real nice and that goes for the pron too!
Pig Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #23
DDM4V1
Found some matches.

Looks good. I just got back from Toronto and made poutine myself for the first time last night. It turned out better than expected. Had a heck of a time finding cheese curds. Good luck with the throwdown!
DDM4V1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #24
FamilyManBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDM4V1 View Post
Good luck with the throwdown!
Thanks!! Coming down to the wire....voting almost over. Sure hope some more folks come check out all the gravy-covered goodness: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...=174091&page=2

Old 11-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #25
rfelsch
Found some matches.

Default Love poutine

I always like to try new things. First time I went to Canada, the A & W Root beer had poutine on the menu. It was odd to see something on a fast food menu other than the ordinary. it was love at first taste!
rfelsch is offline   Reply With Quote