Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

Mind. Blown.

I haven't posted to the Brethren in about 2 years. I've been gone, but have kept busy building new pits for friends and family, doing some charity cooks for an adoptive family I know, and otherwise loving BBQ culture. But this....this is amazing. I started off tonight searching the interwebs for some backyard brick pit builds. I stumbled onto this thread, and just spent the last hour marveling at this build. Best Brethren read since the original UDS thread. Bravo. Amazing......

Nice pics thanks for keeping us posted, Down the road I want to build a brick smoker and am looking for some good plans

Hey all, I’ve really been MIA from the forum here, but glad to be back..
I’ve been using my oven on and off, when i do have time, but when i do i sure do enjoy the whole process. I’ll post some pictures here :).

07c5442f95328c0504aff698e0f344f2.jpg
d32e95ef21be7f73f90e9d1e7b7a9243.jpg
6f1e2951f3c0bf81d551bc6e1a6ad249.jpg
13bc0caf10620be72e1533ea28316867.jpg
380ccf952d11b33514803baa4f843c54.jpg
007d0a77a84bbf231a978493ad377dfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in awe. I went back over this whole thread and glad I did. What a fantastic build. You have a beautiful set up. Love the old reclaimed material used in your build.

Kudos.

Thanks all, I often find myself going back and skimming through the build progress as well.
Hopefully i find more time to cook so i can post more. :)

This is probably the most awesome build on the web!!! Great job!!!

Now for the scary part....did you check local ordinances...these code guys just freak out when something permanent is built on the property line....they don't like giving up their easement access even though they will probably never need it....once again great job!!!

This is probably the most awesome build on the web!!! Great job!!!

Now for the scary part....did you check local ordinances...these code guys just freak out when something permanent is built on the property line....they don't like giving up their easement access even though they will probably never need it....once again great job!!!

Thanks man..
Yup, the inspector made no remarks about the bbq, the patio cover was just at the right set back.

I need to read this entire thread, I only checked the last page and WOW.
Fantastic cooks in your oven, it gives me some additional ideas how to use ours.
It looks like our oven has a similar size as yours.

28.jpg

Thanks for more cooking ideas!

Back