Costco Kamado

Johnny_Crunch

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Costco%20Kamado.jpg

Not a bad looking cooker for the price. Any tried it?

visiongrills.com

Wow! New Kamados are popping up everywhere!

It looks really good, and Costco doesn't typically sell crap. GREAT price with tables, stand AND a cover. Wow.

Costco has an extremely good return policy. If it applied to this (there are some exceptions), I don't think you'd have anything to lose to at least try it.

Website only shows a black pearl at 999. I'd be all over that one before they are gone! Stainless rack and tables?, wanna ship or truck some out? haha

Costco has an extremely good return policy. If it applied to this (there are some exceptions), I don't think you'd have anything to lose to at least try it.

I returned a gasser to Costco after 4 plus years of heavy use.

I saw the same kamado in a local Costco here in San Antonio. It's made by Vision grills. Their website is not very "encouraging". But if Costco will back it with a decent return policy, it could be worth it. I looked at it for a few minutes and it seems to be a nice build, compared to a horrible knockoff sold by Sams Club last year. If I didn't have two Bubba Kegs, I would be really tempted on this one. Put it this way, because it looks to be nicely put together (ceramics is a big ?) I'm telling my friends and family about it, especially cause Bubba/Big Steel Kegs are somewhat hard and are more $ now.

this is why their return policy is changing/has changed

thats just pathetic, you use it for 4 years heavily then return it for what reason? didnt work, wore out
YOU USED IT HEAVILY FOR 4 YEARS wtf do you expect

thats just pathetic, you use it for 4 years heavily then return it for what reason? didnt work, wore out

I agree.

Yeah, probably not something to boast about :confused:

I expect to be able to buy parts for something I spent $1500 for. Take a deep breath there fella.

I agree. Dude, that's just not right. That's what drives up prices and makes good policies change. Saw a guy returning stuff at lowes. He had a mostly used can of PVC glue and an empty can of cleaner, plus a bunch of used fittings. Heck, If your gonna steal it just grab it and walk out. Some people just want to stick it too the company hahaha and then wonder what happends when prices go up or worse.

As far as this cooker, I'd just be looking to see if it is a name brand or a chinese knock-off. Looks good in the pic.

looks ok but i would rather go with a brand name one myself

Look at the world of ceramic cooking...looks like the BGE started something that is getting more mainstream. I welcome the awareness of ceramic BBQ...good for everyone!

Back