Props to Big Brother Smoke!

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I placed an order for seven rubs, three sauces, bear claws and gloves this morning with Steph and he not only got it packaged up and shipped today, but he also gave me a 10% discount. If you've never done business with BBS, I'd highly recommend it. :thumb:

I have placed numerous orders with Steph and couldn't be happier with his customer service. I also have not figured out how he gets stuff from the west coast to AL so quickly.

BBS is a class act. The guy is a great BBQ Ambassador, and a fantastic mentor. His products are top notch. Not much that you can say about him that isn't positive, unless you mention tablescapes. (Which aren't half bad, either.)

Concur heartily! I got koozies with my rubs and it was all fast, fast, fast.

yup ......fast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fastfast, fast, fast

I just can't say enough good things about Steph and SM. Besides all the good stuff I have, he sent us stuff to cook with at the Royal, and we did really well for never having practiced together or anything.

And even more props! I made this order on Saturday, meaning it was processed on Monday and I received it yesterday!!! Are you farking kidding me two days?? Insane in the membrane! Thanks brotha man!

Back