My work is Done

Kernscookin

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm leaving work in a few, stopping by Ferguson's Meat Market on the way home to pick up 3 racks of Baby Backs and some sausage to do tomorrow. Plan on watching Georgia / Florida game tomorrow afternoon and Georgia Tech / Clemson tomorrow night. I have dropped by the Brethren several times today and read about your problems, suggestions and looked at your new toys and I have enjoyed every minute of it, but now I am signing off.
Have a great weekend everyone

I'm real lucky... my boss is a South African runaway and loves to eat "braai style" , he swears by charcoal for cooking. All the others in the office get frowned upon when on the net but when I'm at my desk he comes up to ask "whats on the menu Muzza ?"
I just show him some pron and he is as happy as anything and tells me about" you know....one time in South Africa we ..... yakkity yack yack" for ages. So long as I can get those pron pics as soon as he is coming alls well with the world. Only way to do that is to have this site up frequently.

Getting a new boss after Xmas so all will change.... hes a vegetarian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.:mad:

Might be time for plan B, open N.Z.s first Texas syle BBQ resturant.

Back