LG Vertical Smoker

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My wife and I had the privilege to attend Kelly Wertz 4 Legs Up BBQ101 school. I'm busy writing the review of the class for my blog, but wanted to share with you the pictures of the LG Vertical smoker Kelly built. I asked Kelly if I could take pictures of his new Smoker to share.
I'm hoping that LG decides to build these or at least looks at it, twice the size of a FEC which would be nice! Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest but you get an idea.

Attachments

• DSC_3009 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_3009 (Medium).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC_3010 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_3010 (Medium).JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_3011 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_3011 (Medium).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC_3034 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_3034 (Medium).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 223
What is the recovery time after opening the door?

I dont have the details on recovery time, but I can tell you they were running throughout the class and were cooking with out a hitch, to see them, they are petty impressive!

Nice! Interesting design. It the bottom door for access to the fire pot? What else is down there?

Nice! Interesting design. It the bottom door for access to the fire pot? What else is down there?

Bottom door is where the fire pot is. I dont know to much more then that. This is Kelly's design. He did a hell of a job. Both of the smokers he made and designed were top notch

That's a big cooker, but what happend to the dome on the BGE that is in the back ground?

Well.... one of the guys showing up for the class had a brand new BGE he bought for the class, when he was unloading it and getting things ready, he dropped the lid and shattered it! Didnt even get to break it in , no pun intended:icon_blush:

Back