Not Q but it was tasty. :)

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
I camped with some friends this weekend at a small lake....

eb2d16f9-1.jpg

We caught several crappie, sand bass and catfish...

25dbf25a-1.jpg

db64e0fd-1.jpg

Some of the fish with a few fried potatoes....

564d54d3-1.jpg

1a87ff9d-1.jpg

2a0713c3-1.jpg

2765fc21-1.jpg

We had slaw, beans and other dishes... but I was happy eating the hot fish and washing it down with a cold beer.

64538ab4-1.jpg

The next morning I made ribeyes and eggs, biscuits and some hashbrowns for breakfast.

b1448839-1.jpg

It was a fun weekend. :)

Thanks for checking out my fish fry!

Fried crappie filets, those are delicious. Good looking food as usual.

Looks great jeenie as usual.

P.S/ What would you consider a Big Lake? lol
A small lake around here is one that you have to waterski in a circle.

Dan

Thank you Bob, Terry and Dan!

lol Dan, I guess it was a little bigger than that. I didn't see anyone skiing in circles. lol :biggrin:

OK, so are you married? :p If you are, do you have a sister who can make meals like you do? :mrgreen:

Very nice, as always. You are an excellent cook! I always look forward to your posts.

Those crappie look perfect. I am getting hungry for some fried fish.

Cowgirl looks good as usual......your kill'n me over here...tell me the fries are hand made...

Ya know, I'm still here on one knee....

Haven't had crappie like that in years. Now I've got to get to the fish monger... Dang.....

Looks great Jeanie...brings back memories of my cane pole, bobber, hook, and can-o-worms fishin' days as a kid...:p

I don't remember eating like that back when I used to camp with the boy scouts. If we had, I might have stayed with it longer! Great looking grub.

Looked like a great place to go camping,.... fishing, good eats, beer, and friends.... can't beat that....

Great as always Jeanie

you ever think of doing fundraisers? sell raffle tickets for one weekend of camping with cowgirl? LOL Looks awesome! what did you bread the fish in?

awesome grub as usual. I think by far, crappie is the perfect freshwater fish to eat fried and my dad used to fry them over an open fire like that, just adds that much more flavor..... brought back soooo many GREAT memories, thanks cowgirl!

Back