Supplier for CAB prime

Does anyone know when KCBS will get the deal worked out with The Restraunt Depot so that people can start getting memberships there again?

Wha?????

I got my Depot membership about 6 weeks ago. What happened to shut that down?

Brett

RD usually, went there today and the thickest flat on a packer i could find was about 3/4"...ended up with a choice non CAB packer 14 something lbs. Talked to the common stock guy who ive seen and shot the Shat with a 100 something times and even he complained about the quality of the CAB packers lately, he promptly pointed me towards the 1.87/lb choice packers, SOLD!!!

I got my Depot membership about 6 weeks ago. What happened to shut that down?

Brett

Yeah they were giving them out about six weeks ago, but took down the offer on the KCBS website. I called, they said they were renegotiating with the Depot. Just whondered if anyone had heard anything. I shouldn't have waited!

FYI Restaurant Depot doesn't sell the brand Certified Angus Beef (CAB). They sell their own knockoff Angus brand.

RD usually, went there today and the thickest flat on a packer i could find was about 3/4"...ended up with a choice non CAB packer 14 something lbs. Talked to the common stock guy who ive seen and shot the Shat with a 100 something times and even he complained about the quality of the CAB packers lately, he promptly pointed me towards the 1.87/lb choice packers, SOLD!!!

Thats normally what I find, the CABs at the Depot have a thin flat. I almost always buy the Choice packers.

Back