Does It Ever Get Easier?

Fo Sizzle My Nizzle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just sold my Pitts & Spitts tonight and it kinda has me bummed out. Does it ever get easier selling one of your toys? I'd like to say that I'd get to use the money for an upgrade but when I bought it I told the wife I was going to resell it. I didn't think she would hold me to it! So we're gonna pay off a bill or two with it. Blast!!!

you should be ashamed of yourself.

just kidding, my wife wouldn't have even let me buy it in the first place.

Sorry for your loss..... It is hard to part with them even when you know you have collected too many.

only way I sell toys is either cause I don't use them anymore or I am upgrading... But at the same token, you gotta keep the wife happy

Originally Posted by budman1
>>>> sucks selling your toys, unless you replace it with a better one!

>> +1

Nope, -1 for me.

I sold my New Braunfels El Dorado about ten years ago, after a significant upgrade. I *still* want it back.

I like my replacement much better, mind you -- I just want the old one back.

And I would still use it, even though I like my new one better.

Which raises an interesting question. Lets say you had to do the Dave Ramsey and reduce your cookers to only two (one would be just silly). Which two would you keep???

Me. Then PBC and the Tiernan SOB.

Which raises an interesting question. Lets say you had to do the Dave Ramsey and reduce your cookers to only two (one would be just silly). Which two would you keep???

Me. Then PBC and the Tiernan SOB.

I got the SS Redhead Performer and 22 WSM on the deck. Those two fit our needs perfectly right now. The other kids are now hiding for their lives under a tarp in the garage.

Back