Habanero death dust grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with pig candy and jalapeno peppers!

silverfinger

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Thought ya all might like to see the samich I made a couple days ago :-D

Also, has anyone seen the auction kcmike is doing with the first 10 packs of Habanero Death Dust He made ? Looks like He's going to be donating all the money to Help Support Orphans. Heres the link. :-D

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122283

My ingreadents.

DSC03982.jpg

First I cooked up some pig candy and some jalapeno peppers.
The pig candy had brown sugar on them with Habanero Death Dust dust and maple syrup.

DSC03989.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

While that was cooking I mixed up some butter Habanero Death Dust and Minced garlic for the spread and put that on the Four cheese sourdough bread. I picked out the two biggest pieces.

DSC03976.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

Then on the grill it went with 8 thin slices of colby and Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno & habanero pepper in the cheese.

I put the pig candy and the grilled jalapeno peppers in between the slices of cheese

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

The finished product.
I have to say that this tasted awesome and had just the right amount of heat with a taste of sweet from the pig candy bacon and of corse the great tasting cheese.

DSC03995.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

DSC04001.jpg

That looks fanfarkingtastic! I've been using HDD for pig candy as well - in fact, doing some today. I have never thought of putting pig candy in a grilled cheese sammich - nice one! :clap2:

No way! I think your creation is not legal (In California).:rolleyes:

VERY creative! Did it taste as good as it looked?

That has GOT to be the best grilled cheese sammie I've ever seen! Outstanding Job! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back