Lunch is ready!

Every bit of that looks great! Dominator is my loves favorite rib rub, and I bet you will like it on ribs too! It works okay on smoked nuts, but I much rather use HDD.

Every bit of that looks great! Dominator is my loves favorite rib rub, and I bet you will like it on ribs too! It works okay on smoked nuts, but I much rather use HDD.

Oh we gonna give it a go this weekend! I can’t imagine it not being good!

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

Thank you, thank you very muuuuich (in my best Elvis voice)

Man that looks killer! I'm not a fan of Dominator, but I am of Secret Weapon. I have some pork butts in the freezer that need cooked. Guess I'm going to look for Wonderbar bologna now!

Man that looks killer! I'm not a fan of Dominator, but I am of Secret Weapon. I have some pork butts in the freezer that need cooked. Guess I'm going to look for Wonderbar bologna now!

We’re going to try it on a rack of ribs this weekend but I’ll say I don’t see it beating Secret Weapon! Speaking of, have you tried it on watermelon or cantaloupe? WOW!

That looks really good

Thank you!

Awesome!

Dang, I bet I’m way too late?

Thanks, and yes ya are :becky:

Hi Jeremy,

Looks Outstanding!:clap2:

Thanks chett!

Not one handed out lightly, or often, I might add. Only reserved for epic, standout, and exceptional cook threads!

Thanks again!

Here ya go Tom!

Dressing
3/4 cup mayonaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
10 - 15 drops of Stevia (depends on how sweet you like your slaw)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and add to chopped cabbage.

That’s the base she uses, then she’ll taste it and adjust it to her liking.

Hope you enjoy it!

We’re going to try it on a rack of ribs this weekend but I’ll say I don’t see it beating Secret Weapon! Speaking of, have you tried it on watermelon or cantaloupe? WOW!

Try it on grilled fresh pineapple rings or grilled fresh peach halves.... :becky: :becky:

:thumb: :thumb:

Back