• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Too damn hot here, too. I am going to grind about 40 lbs. of rump roast and ribeye fat on Saturday (of course, smashburgers for quality control purposes), then Sunday a southern style well done rump in the oven with rice and gravy, English Peas and rolls. My absolute favorite Sunday dinner growing up!

Just grillin', no smokin' this weekend.

Found a nice porterhouse yesterday so steak and a baked potato tonight. Maybe some burgers tomorrow so I have some extra for work lunches.

Happy Phriday, Pholks! No cooking for me this weekend. High of 105-110 both days, and my air conditioner told me not to open the door other than to let the dog out a few times each day.

Yeah, it's a li'l bit warm this week. Not lookin' forward to August when it gets hot in Texas.

Just messing with ya, Chris. Can't believe that I grew up here without air conditioning. However was a whole lot skinnier and younger.

Luckily my grilling area is shady and the beer fridge is nearby for hydration.

Lots of great ideas! :cool:
I'm trying to beat the heat this weekend. Thinking finger food and cold beverages. Not sure if it qualifies as hot weather food, but I'm leaning towards making another pepper gravy fondue. :laugh:

cO9S5Or.jpg

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren! :grin:

Why is it when I see a Cowgirl post I forget what I was trying to say........:doh::thumb:....oh yeah......playing some blues harp tonight so not much cooking going on with this heat/humidity. Pouring concrete for my NEW COOKING AREA (and attached house) next week.....YES!!!!!.....Happy PHRIDAY all you ember heads......Peace, love and R&B always go better with a lil smoke.....:tongue:

Back