Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Harpoon New England Championship, Windsor Vt - July 25 & 26, 2008

Transformer BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Getting close....

Team Name
Transformer BBQ
Big Boned
Pokey Smokers
Green Mountain Smokeshack
Lost Nation Smoke Compnay
Smoking Dog BBQ
Giggling Pigs BBQ
Two Fat Polocks
Howling Hog Barbecue
Black Diamond Barbeque
Smoking Fools BBQ - A Vermont BBQ Company
iQue
Feeding Friendz
Porkaholics
Dr. Frank'N'Swine
All Q'd Up
Lunchmeat
Flaming Hog BBQ
Qwannabees
Twin State Smoke Company
I Smell Smoke
Yabba Dabba Que!
Purple Turtle Catering Company
Uncle Jed's BBQ
Bare Bones BBQ
The Pig Pen
Sunset Grille & Tap Room
TheSlabs.com
BBQ-Bretheren.com
Que Ball
Q Haven
Bastey Boys
The BBQ Guru
Central Pork West
Pellet Envy
Regal BBQ
Wine & Swine BBQ
Smokin' Triggers
Q-Less
Brother's Whole Hog BBQ
I Like Smoke-N-Lightning
Hog Heaven
Cross Hogs
The Anchormen

Have fun Brendan... Great contest and location.

I hope you guys don't mind, but I was getting Johnny all riled up for you guys... :twisted:

Have fun Brendan... Great contest and location.

I hope you guys don't mind, but I was getting Johnny all riled up for you guys... :twisted:

With the price of fuel, and that rig he's driving...do you think you needed to?:rolleyes:

He's going Old School... Just the truck and pit...

BTW I had the girls with the Texas t-shirts on. I meant to get a picture with Johnny and then forgot all about it... He enjoyed it. Escpecially when I taught them "Hook 'em" . They loved running up to him and saying that to him...

Hopefully you told him the KCBS event is Sunday... and Friday is when everyone just hangs out. So if he wants to show up around 7 on Saturday that would be good...

.... word on the street is someone's dropped out... and a team from Methuen is now on the roster...

Looks like we will be blessed next weekend with some "spectacular" weather/ Keep your fingers crossed

SLEDCAST

Friday, Jul 25
03.gif

High: 85 °F RealFeel®: 86 °F
Partly sunny

Friday Night, Jul 25
07.gif

Low: 60 °F RealFeel®: 61 °F
Cloudy

Saturday, Jul 26

06.gif

High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 79 °F
Mainly cloudy

Saturday Night, Jul 26
36.gif

Low: 56 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Partly cloudy

Sunday, Jul 27
04.gif

High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 76 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunshine

Sunday Night, Jul 27

38.gif

Low: 48 °F RealFeel®: 50 °F
Rather cloudy

This is a different forecast then the local one, scattered showers and thunder storms Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hope it changes by the weekend.

Looks like we will be blessed next weekend with some "spectacular" weather/ Keep your fingers crossed

This is a different forecast then the local one, scattered showers and thunder storms Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Hope it changes by the weekend.
My source just changed it to chance of thunderstorms as well. Hmmm i do believe that their is a chance of snow as well:rolleyes:. I think they just do that to cover themselves. Even so the show must go on.

I thought it always rained at Harpoon. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you there this weekend. Who is cooking on the Brethren team?

I thought it always rained at Harpoon. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you there this weekend. Who is cooking on the Brethren team?
Last year it was nice and sunny. The brethren team is Phil, Vinny and me:eek: I am there to make sure that we tank in chicken

Are you planning to turn in gizzards?:-D That would tank for sure.
I do not need to go that far. Even if they come out perfect I will drop them or look a them funny and the score will go down before it ever hits the judges table:icon_blush:

Hope this doesn't constitute hijacking, but who's also vending at Harpoon? What are you offering for sale to the public?

See if Steve is serving his lobstah... Heck of a bash that the ISS team put on last year... :shock:

Back