BBQ Brethren "Fast Food" Throwdown!

You can still get a McRib? Now thats some good BarBQ!!! Just ribbing ya there.

I'll have to whipped up my deep fried Quarter Pounder with double bacon and mushrooms. Talk about an heart atack waiting to happen.

The fast food item does not have to be currently available, so McRib is eligible. It would be rather impressive, if you could pull it off.

Rib Nachos? Not so much. :tsk:

CD :becky:

Somebody could do a "Big Boy" hamburger; which is the original Double Decker
hamburger that McDonalds imitated with the Big Mac. Although "Big Boy" wasn't really
a Fast Food place.

Thanks Al... You're welcome CD... :heh:

Sorry I was a little slow on the "Thanks" button. I must have been drunk. That's my excuse, anyway. My deepest apologies.

CD :-D

CD

FastDone.jpg
Wow, seeing this just in time for breakfast!
Damn fine upgrade on a classic!

Let's just say you're going to hopefully see something so far out there from me tonight or next week! If I take a good pic I could score my first vote in... 4 throwdowns! :clap2:

Let's just say you're going to hopefully see something so far out there from me tonight or next week! If I take a good pic I could score my first vote in... 4 throwdowns! :clap2:

:pop2:

Jump on in....it's free and it's fun.

The fast food item does not have to be currently available, so McRib is eligible. It would be rather impressive, if you could pull it off.

Rib Nachos? Not so much. :tsk:

CD :becky:

just had a McRib last saturday so they are still around in some areas if'n ya need inspiration

You can still get a McRib? Now thats some good BarBQ!!! Just ribbing ya there.

I'll have to whipped up my deep fried Quarter Pounder with double bacon and mushrooms. Talk about an heart atack waiting to happen.

BREAKING NEWS: (seriously) Today McDonald's Corp. plans to announce that the McRib is BACK! The boneless barbecue pork sandwich will be sold at all U.S. locations through Nov. 14!

I just had a lightbulb. Going shopping shortly for the equipment and ingredients for my FF throwdown.

Cooked my entry yesterday. It is a MUCH improved verision of the original. Pics at 11.:-D

Cool. I hope a lot more people enter before Thursday morning. After that, my internet access will be sketchy, as I will be camping for five days.

CD

Back