MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
Fishin4bass723
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe
Question Smokincense

Has anyone tried or used the Smokincense from Smoke Daddy http://smokedaddyinc.com/smokeincense.htm? If so how does it work?

Old 11-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #2
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

No, but I have a Pellet Pro Stacker for the 22" WSM and a Big Kahuna Smoke generator from Smoke Daddy, and Dennis has it goin' on!
The instructions are pretty self explanatory-its just an added smoke generator for grills/smokers or for cold smoking items like cheese. You could also use chips or wood dust in it as well since its woven stainless steel. I have a 6" AMTS and like that the Smokincense is able to hang from a grate or takes up little space on one.
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 11-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #3
Fwismoker
somebody shut me the fark up.

Yea Dennis has good stuff and is honest about his products...i'd just ask him how others experiences are with it. I also have the Big Kahuna.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->