2018 St Louis Summer Bash - June 30 Whitecliff Park

Ok it's official. I have Whitecliff Pavilion #1 reserved for Saturday June 30 from 7 am until 10:30 p.m. Told them we were expecting about 25 people but the park allows up to 75 so all are welcome. See you there.

Alcohol but no bottles of course. There were only kids behind the counter today. I'll get a call Monday from one of the ladies to set up the permit for the BBQ Pit trailer

The "work around" for those whose favorite beverages are only found in glass, is you have a plastic cup, but go to your vehicle for 'refills'. As long as the glass doesn't leave your vehicle, then you're good.

Mike, I'd LOVE to see The Toast Family again!

OK, looking like a GO as long as the June 30 date is set. Can someone confirm that please?

I've got the Cabo, Will bring Dixie cups for folks so we can get some pic's of those who want to partake...a Brethren Bash Tradition! Also bringing the mighty Weber GA to cook Boudin. Let me know what else we need to bring. Stuff like paper plates, napkins etc. Would be good to start coordinating these things. :thumb: :becky:

Toast the date is set for June 30. The pavilion is reserved and I paid the $60 fee.

As a reminder for all the Bash is located at Whitecliff Park in Crestwood MO. The pavilion is located close to the park entrance and is on the lower level of the par. You be making a quick right once you enter the park grounds.

Glad you will be attending!

The "work around" for those whose favorite beverages are only found in glass, is you have a plastic cup, but go to your vehicle for 'refills'. As long as the glass doesn't leave your vehicle, then you're good.

Malort turns glass into plastic. :heh: So no worries! And all sorts of other nasty things.

I have to work that day, but I could maybe get there bout 6:30pm or so.. If I am still welcome at that time.. I would not be able to bring my pit or food, but I will gladly help pay for the services etc...

I saw the Chicago guys talking about that, but the joke is over my head. :redface:

Google "Malort Face" and be prepared to laugh :-D

I'm glad that you guys have things moving forward. If you need me to edit the first post with any additional info, just let me know.

We are signed up for a competition that weekend, so I won't be able to make it

I've invited Noah from the Pit Barrel Cooker Company. Not sure yet if he will be able to make it but would be great to have him join is.

Back