• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Glove liners

DBH

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I need a bunch of white cotton glove liners. There is line a zillion on Amazon. Anyone have any they like a lot?

Harbor Freight has some decent ones, but the best ones I have purchased were from Malcom Reeds site. The thing I don't like about the Harbor Freight ones is they are a little too thick.

Harbor Freight has some decent ones, but the best ones I have purchased were from Malcom Reeds site. The thing I don't like about the Harbor Freight ones is they are a little too thick.

++++++++++ These work great plus they are washable and can be reused many many times.

Myron Mixon in his class said to make sure you get the ones with the yellow ring … looks like those are the HF ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBH
Quick question... what size nitrile gloves do you need to get to fit over these liners? Do you have to size up or get XL’s to fit over them?

Call around to any industrial supply or contractors supply stores you have in town. They are called string knit gloves and come in bundles of 12 pair. Depending on how many you purchase the price will be from $0.25 to $1.00 per pair. They often run undersize so try on different sizes.

We get something like these from a medical supply at work. I haven't used them to cook, but they really help under nitrile gloves, especially in the summer when the ship gets 100 degrees. I usually wear medium gloves under them, but have to wear larges with the liners. I like the gloves tight so I still have good feeling in my fingertips. The liners soak up sweat and make it easier to change gloves when a pair gets soiled.

https://www.glovesaver.com/glovemate.html

I have many pairs purchased over the years. I suggest that you not buy white cotton gardening gloves at Wal-mart as they are too thin. Others cotton gloves can be sourced in truck stops, usually too thin too. The best I have found came from Grainger and were called freezer gloves. They had two different thicknesses rated by degrees. I bought a dozen pairs of both but really prefer the thicker gloves. The elastic cuffs last longer as well. I can't find a link in their online catalog. I walked into a Grainger store and bought them off the shelf. Will check out the Harbor Freight sometime soon.

When working a lot of hot meat in the summertime, the gloves get sweat soaked. When that happens, it's time to change out to a fresh pair.

Robert

Back