Announcing the BBQ Brethren "Summer of SPAM" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I know not everyone who views Q-Talk makes it over to the BBQ Brethren Throwdown subforum based on a number of things. So I wanted to post this here to encourage folks to participate and have some fun. Please feel free to subscribe to that subforum, or just to start paying attention to its existence and you will notice that we do regular Throwdown events, have a good time, and get to view some incredible dishes.:thumb:

Here is the Throwdown Forum...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86

And here is our Special "Summer of SPAM" Throwdown, created in honor of Meat Burner's already legendary post...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111600

Thanks for reading this, and again, feel free to participate.:cool:

I've thought about entering a time or two just so that I can add the "Zero Club" to my resume. :becky:

I've thought about entering a time or two just so that I can add the "Zero Club" to my resume. :becky:

I have never entered either, mostly out of laziness. However, since I just cooked something yesterday that more than qualifies I felt obligated to add my submission.

If you had hung out in the Throwdown forum more often, you would know whether or not we gave you an honorary zero, but since you don't go over there, I guess you just won't know!:becky:

If you had hung out in the Throwdown forum more often, you would know whether or not we gave you an honorary zero, but since you don't go over there, I guess you just won't know!:becky:

When I log on, I just hit the New Post thingy and prepare to be overwhelmed. I think I miss a lot that way, but I get a glimpse of a bit of everything.

That's a bummer, especially since you told me she always steals your great ideas.

Steals HIS great ideas? I think it's more like I came up with them first!:becky:

You're just TRYING to get me 2X4'd, aren't you?

I suppose he is what with his reveal of you saying I steal your great ideas...hmmm, like the one you didn't come up with that I'm doing tonight for the Summer of Spam TD? Better get the 2x4 just in case you try to take credit huh?

Groundhog - you gotta hide this thing.

cedar-2x4-1.jpg

Back