Blower info

brother steve

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I would like to get a blower for my xl. Does anybody have any info they can hook a brother up with?
Brother Steve:icon_blush:

I'm very satisfied with my IQ110 on an offset. I'm sure it would do great on an xl as well. Cheers!!!

I use an iQue 110 on a lg BGE. Definitely recommend.

I'm very satisfied with my IQ110 on an offset. I'm sure it would do great on an xl as well. Cheers!!!

How big is your offset Hammy?

I'm looking at controls for my monster, and most makers are saying I need a 25cm blower, although I'm really wondering if the 15cm of the IQ110 would be able to handle it....

How big is your offset Hammy?

I'm looking at controls for my monster, and most makers are saying I need a 25cm blower, although I'm really wondering if the 15cm of the IQ110 would be able to handle it....
I have a Char-Griller Pro. Not all that big and the mods to seal it up make a huge difference. Hey, nobody has called me Hammy (my nickname through High School) in years. Thanks for the good memories!! Cheers!!

Just ordered the IQue 110. Been calling them all day to see if I could have it by this weekend. No one is picking up or returning my emails. UGH!

Back