• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2019 Fall Texas Bash Planning

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OK guys and girls. Start throwing out some dates that will work for you in the October / November time frame. I'll start checking the calendar for Saturdays that don't conflict with UT or A&M home games.

Overlook Pavilion at Lake Belton
3110 FM 2271
Belton, TX 76513

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

11-23-19 looks like the only saturday without a home game.

The wife really enjoyed this a lot more than I expected she would, so I am expecting if I can get off, she would love to go. But 11/23 is like the weekend before Thanksgiving. Even in Texas, this is LATE fall, almost what we call winter. I appreciate your home game schedule, but there is nothing earlier? Don't get me wrong. Just two of us, but she'd appreciate something where she doesn't need a jacket.

(Late at night and beers have been drank, so please take that in the least negative tone that you can. Brain can't think of a nicer way to ask)

Terry does have some really good points there. Could be a little (or a lot) chilly. Who cares about Longhorn football, anyway? :-D

We are already scheduled to cook on:
10-12,10-19 and 11-2.

November 9 or 16 looks good so far! :mrgreen:

11-02-19 could work as UT is off and a&m plays utsa. Appreciate the input Terry. I had my months crossed. We usually do it late October not November.

Count me in, Paul. And, let me know if there is anything I can do to help with plans. You've got my number.

I've got a round of immunotherapy scheduled for 10/5, 10/12 and 10/19 so anything after that is good for me.

My great nephew will be deployed to Fort Hood in a couple of months and hopefully he and my great niece (and even some family for TN) can join us at the Fall Bash.

11-02-19 could work as UT is off and a&m plays utsa.

peeps might show up if UT is not playing that day.

11-02-19 could work as UT is off and a&m plays utsa. Appreciate the input Terry. I had my months crossed. We usually do it late October not November.

I won't be able to make it on 11-02-2019. :mrgreen:

By the time y'all normally have the fall bash, I will be employed again, so I can't promise anything. But, if the weather is good, and work permits, we will do what it takes to be there. But we are just two people, so don't schedule for us, majority wins.

Back