A strong desire to not dine out

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Was about to go out to eat Mexican Food when the news came on about Flu in the region. I attract coughers hackers nose blowers booger pickers like flies to a picnic. Decided on an urban hike and make my own. Technically not Mexican food but perhaps maybe loosely TexMex. Yesterday’s rib eye and green chile cheese stuffed pork loin into the food processor for a rough chop. Hit it with the SuckleBusters Seasoning. Meat stuffed & Wrapped in Tortillas. Had some leftover brisket Queso and mixed that with green Chile enchilada sauce. Into the oven until bubbly hot. It ate and not one cell phone rang nor loud conversation endured. Social Isolationism during flu season

Last edited:
Looks delicious Adams. I hear you, all the Typhoid Mary's out there hellbent on inoculating everyone within their site with whatever form of nasty germs spewing out of their oozing orifices. I hate flu season.

I hear you on the people who are sick and inconsiderate. Try working at a grocery store or Wal-Mart ... I was too sick to work today so, I went shopping instead ... cough, hack, sneeze ... :mad:

On a happier note, it looks like you nailed another solid meal.

Looks awesome! Just ate, but I'm hungry again. Is La Fiesta still open up there? That was a favorite of mine about 20 years ago.

Well it may not be exactly Mexican or TexMex or whatever but it does look exactly good to me.

Short of just not wanting to cook one night- I can't imagine you going out to eat someone else's food. Your MSU mistakes are probably as good as my best efforts.

Short of just not wanting to cook one night- I can't imagine you going out to eat someone else's food. Your MSU mistakes are probably as good as my best efforts.

That is very kind. Honestly everyone here is a better cook than me. I read and watch in amazement at what the Brethren can do with their cookers, ingredients and imagination. I’m more the Nekkid Fatty in y’all’s Bacon Weave world. I post a lot, but not usually after 2pm :laugh:

Great looking food there. I hear ya on keeping away from all the cooties. But, I always tell my wife her cooking is wayyyy better than anything we could get eating out. And I mean it. I read once that restaurant food cost 4 times more than home cooking and is half as good. Now if I could just get her to day the same about my smoking and grilling. She is not a big meateater so the praise is not that thick, but she does appreciate it.

Back