Man this was scary

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So the wife and I were walking in the mall and the topic of supper came up. There is snow and ice on the patio surrounding my cookers. We almost went to Chicken Express-almost. Scary

Last edited:
Just think, you'd still be hungry after that junk "chicken express"

Nice lookin meal right there, that'll stick with ya.

Good looking meal...lol NEVER let a little ice scare you off of Q. It is a rare thing for you Southern folks though.

5 inches

I'm actually in the Panhandle. Closer to five other state capitols than I am to Austin.

Last edited:
I'm actually in the Panhandle. Closer to five other state capitols than I am to Austin.

I never thought to take pics of my smoker buried in snow, when I lived in Ill. I would dig it out, fire it, smoke in it.

Keep cookin.

The best part about smoking/grilling in cold weather is you don't have a problem keeping the beer cold!!

The best part about smoking/grilling in cold weather is you don't have a problem keeping the beer cold!!

Amen, 12 inches of the white stuff predicted for tonight. Thank God for verandas.

:pray:

I won't say this only happens in Texas because it's most Southern states...a couple inches of snow and everything comes screeching to a halt. ...Well except for the most of the die hard farkers! :biggrin1:

I won't say this only happens in Texas because it's most Southern states...a couple inches of snow and everything comes screeching to a halt. ...Well except for the most of the die hard farkers! :biggrin1:

You mean Yankees that moved south.

To be fair, usually when we get cold, wet weather, we get an inch of ice on the roads...that crap sucks to drive on and though I rarely have trouble driving on it, I have seen plenty of other jack wagons on the road that have no clue so I tend to just stay home. Snow is a piece of cake in comparison.

Peeps and Nails

Peeps nailed it. I think that 7-8 were killed within 5o miles. Most out of staters from snowy states. We get ice and high winds then snow with high winds. Plow comes along, wind undoes the job in seconds.

Last edited:
Peeps nailed it. I think that 7-8 were killed within 5o miles. Most out of staters from snowy states. We get ice and high winds then snow with high winds. Plow comes along, wind undoes the job in seconds.
Plows....LOL! Denton Country has no plows and might have A sand truck.

Back