THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Recently I grilled up some pork chops and wanted something a little different to go with them. So, I chopped up some mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, Anaheim peppers, tomatoes, and some pineapple.

I let them marinate in a mixture of olive oil and jerk seasoning for a couple of hours. Then, I grilled them until they all had some nice charring around the edges.

picture.php

I put them in a foil covered pan and let them sit and steam from their own heat while I grilled the pork chops. Here is the finished pic.

picture.php

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the very tasty idea! Thought I would give it a shot. It's a great chance to post some pron.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342917380.159512.jpg

My wife is a veggie, so I have two different foil packages, one for me with chicken sausage from a local farmer & apple glazed ham (both cooked over lump) and the second with some strange soy based substance (actually its Field Roast Italian Sausage, which I hate to admit isn't too bad). I mixed each in with the wonderful jerk spiced veggies on its respective plate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342917768.188503.jpg

A delightful power struggle of spice vs. sweet in every bite! Thanks again for the tasteful idea.

Back