THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sportsnut

is one Smokin' Farker
Just ordered the new super fast Red Backlit Thermapen.:whoo:
My Dad will be the recipient of my not quite as fast Red regular Thermapen that I got last Fathers Day:second:.

I also have the new Maverick ET-733 on the way. It was a Birthday present to myself..

You won't be disappointed in the 733, received mine last week. Just received my super fast backlit red thermopen. I will be trying it today while I could up a porterhouse.

Yeah, my red one is still uber fast, but due to an accidental H2O encounter it now has the first digit truncated. Luckily, the first digit is almost always a ONE, but still, I think I may need a new one ….so which new color really is the fastest!?!?!?!?

Just opened the box on our new superfast red backlighter today. Is a ting o beauty. Not to mention the free shiney new thermoworks oven thermo they threw in.

Not that this should surprise you, but just called Thermoworks and spoke to a nice gal by the name of Brooke. After a few minutes of talking to her and asking about available inventory, I found out they had "a few" of the sold out/Limited Edition Hot Coals Thermapen model in the warehouse. I probably should've purchased all they had sitting in inventory, but I only purchased one.

GOOD LUCK BRETHREN!! IF you want one, you better call ASAP!!!! PS. They're giving away a free Magnetic Meat Temperature Guide as part of the order...retail value of $5.95.

Back