***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the "KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing" Throwd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"KnucklHed's Big Farking TD About Nothing"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 5/27.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
2052472_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
2052905_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2053843_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]chicagokp[/size]
2057655_chicagokp.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2059186_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
2059677_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
2059799_BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
2060930_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2061136_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
2061146_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]{Midnight Smoke}[/size]
2061294_Midnight_Smoke.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2061367_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2061638_bigabyte.jpg

Hey Biggie, you left ecode's entry out!
I wanted to include it. I wanted to vote for it!:becky: But she specifically said it was not an actual entry, so I can't enter it.

I also wanted to include colonel00's entry, but I couldn't get his image to work...

Sorry, should have read her post more carefully, guess I was too busy drooling over her cake!

This is a tough one. So many great uses of metal spikes. Moose has "Implied Metal Spikes" but you can really seem them. Then Gore and {Midnight Smoke} went the wood spike route which is refreshing. deguerre took metal spikes to the extreme although I think it was just a resulting circumstance of not having any clean forks. And of course, bigabyte brings it strong with interlaced metal spikes complete with chipping paint. Fantastic entries by all :clap2:

I'm trying to vote for you! after all. That is a perfect picture of "nothing!"
signed
Nobody :)
er YO-YO

There is a lot of good looking food in this TD, but I have no farking idea how to score this thing.

Gore's shrimps bite looks good. I'll have to try that, only with some good tequila. :becky:

The steak looks great, even though it was cooked backwards. :heh:

I gotta' think about this one.

CD

Wow, who would have thought nothing would look so good (not me) this one is going to be tough, no wonder you farkers hold out on such fine morsels.

All great entries so real hard to choose as always!
I narrowed it down to three and that was real hard.
Knucklhed, Gore & Moose.

Knucklehed would have got it just because I am a beef rib lover just like Him. The only reason Im not going to go with that one is because I like to see the cook. One photo and nothing to show how you got there ? Just can't do it, sorry.

My next in line would have been Gore. I love shrimp and I could see sitting in the yard hogging all that to myself. But again, No cook photos, no vote. Sorry.

That leaves me with Moose. I love a great ribeye and would have no problem not sharing that piece of Prime Ribeye. As a matter of fact, I bet I could eat two of those all to myself!
Moose showed how he cooked that great piece of meat and had me drooling half the night waiting to see the outcome! With that being said, I had to go with Moose! For those of you that did not see it heres the link.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133375

My next in line would have been Gore. I love shrimp and I could see sitting in the yard hogging all that to myself. But again, No cook photos, no vote. Sorry.

In all honesty, I was expecting a zero ... It's shrimp. That can't compete with real meat. One minute per side on a hot grill is all it takes. If I pause for a picture, then it's overcooked and I don't like eating rubberized shrimp.

In all honesty, I was expecting a zero ... It's shrimp. That can't compete with real meat. One minute per side on a hot grill is all it takes. If I pause for a picture, then it's overcooked and I don't like eating rubberized shrimp.

Never thought of that Gore. :laugh:
Was it that, or was it that bottle of Patron was full before you started your cook and you just could not get up to take the photos ? :twitch:

Wow, look at all these beautiful bites, ... with three days worth of calories for those of us on diets. :mad: Guerry told me I don't need to lose any weight and he thinks I look fine just the way I am, so he wins this one in a landslide. He knows just what to say. :thumb:

Back