Toyhauler Style Trailer Fold Down Beds For Comp Trailer

The Giggler

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm looking for toyhauler style trailer fold down beds for my comp trailer. Seems that an RV is on a very distant horizon, so I'm going to work with what I have. Anyone have any suggestions on where I could find a pair of these? And approximately what the cost is?

Thanks.

There are wrecking yards that specialize in RVs
Our Toy Hauler has been a great help at comps

I just used 2x4s and a sheet of plywood and it uses door hinges it fold up to the wall. Problem is the mattress doesn't fold up to the wall with it.

Talk to Jeff Spurgeon... KC Can crew... you will meet him again at P Hill when you are in town. He can pretty much do anything to a trailer. Wait til you see bling as heck folding table he built in my garage on the toy hauler. (same person that did the paint on Plowboy's rig) His business is KC Customs... they do RV/trailer work for a living.

I'm considering a Toyhauler in the future.

Nothing huge, but considering my tent trailer has sat idle since I started competing, the kids are grown and a little bit more comfort goes a long way. Three too many trailers in my driveway now!

Does Jeff Spurgeon have a website?

I'll be watching this thread impatiently!

Talk to Jeff Spurgeon... KC Can crew... you will meet him again at P Hill when you are in town. He can pretty much do anything to a trailer. Wait til you see bling as heck folding table he built in my garage on the toy hauler. (same person that did the paint on Plowboy's rig) His business is KC Customs... they do RV/trailer work for a living.

That table he has is pretty sharp! Did look good in his trailer. When I wasn't blinded by the cooker!:cool:

when i did mine i used two different kinds one was an couch that folds out to an bed

then i used an bunck bed system i will have to look in my notes and re post where i got them :becky:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. An air conditioner and a couple fold down beds can be had for a lot less than a new toyhauler. Checking out the salvage RV places first. :thumb:

Back