Smoker.

Manana

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I know that a lot of people have them and really like them. As for the firebox, I would only concern myself with the firebox being too small, too big, well there is no such thing. (within reason)

I am not saying that this firebox is too small, only that a small firebox can be a problem

Last edited:
I have a Char Griller Pro, or should say had because it's minus the firebox and has become a full time grill now. The firebox on the Char Griller Pro is a tad too small, IMO. Bigger is better. Cheers!!!

Look up BBQ with Franklin on YT he uses it in his video series If it's good enough for the BBQ King of Austin I reckon a little SC spit fire of a Gal can get some good "Q out of it Too. :wink: It's a good buy Mary Go fer it.

Look up BBQ with Franklin on YT he uses it in his video series If it's good enough for the BBQ King of Austin I reckon a little SC spit fire of a Gal can get some good "Q out of it Too. :wink: It's a good buy Mary Go fer it.

I have his video's bookmarked and had to go back and look. Now I must have one!

That one's a bit thin for my tastes. Check out the one Academy sells by the same manufacturer called the "Brazos". Only problem is it weighs 600 pounds and goes for a grand. Cooks really well.

Back