Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales New

Elkslayer

Reaction score
So Just trying to compile a list of our favorite companies that will be putting things out via newsletters. I know that Kosmo is going to have a good sale exclusive to his Newsletter subscribers.

Stumps via their website has 10% off most smokers and 50% off bolt on options for those smokers

12291936_931301823625044_2312499062044232_o.jpg

If anyone sees a good deal on a powerful home meat grinder or even commercial let me know. I've looked at all the ads online and in the paper and only see mid level or basic models at places like bass pro that are discounted a good bit but don't have much power.

I had to give the one I borrowed back and was one of the good $250 models at bass pro or gander and worked well, but those aren't on sale from what I saw. I might just have to cough up dough for that. Saw a few beast commercial models for $350-500.

The one Hobart we had at the q restaurant I worked at spoiled me.

Anyone know if The Big Easy will be on sale? I'd like one, and a sale may put me over the edge.
Was hoping for a Black Friday/clear the turkey fryers after Thanksgiving sale.

Was thinking about getting one of these. Do you guys recommend a model?

I've got the wifi model which I love so far and I've seen a lot of great reviews on the Anova One which was they're first model. For $99 IMO it is a deal. Anova One is more powerful (1000W) than the new models (800W) but no bluetooth or wifi. Not a deal breaker at all and I picked up two Anova Ones for gifting.

What I'm trying to get at is all the models are nice but the wifi is not on sale. Bluetooth $129 and the Anova One at $99. Can't go wrong with either.

I'd like to add that the Wifi app is still in works so you won't be able to use wifi mode for now. It'll do bluetooth though in the meantime.

If anyone sees a good deal on a powerful home meat grinder or even commercial let me know. I've looked at all the ads online and in the paper and only see mid level or basic models at places like bass pro that are discounted a good bit but don't have much power.

I had to give the one I borrowed back and was one of the good $250 models at bass pro or gander and worked well, but those aren't on sale from what I saw. I might just have to cough up dough for that. Saw a few beast commercial models for $350-500.

The one Hobart we had at the q restaurant I worked at spoiled me.

LEM has a factory Refurb #5 for $239.00, but I would go with a heavier duty grinder like the #8 or the #12. A brand new #8 is only $329.00.
http://www.lemproducts.com/product/refurbished-lem-5-electric-grinder/refurbished-products

Back