Dinner Pron - Smoked Spaghetti

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Made some spaghetti last night with some leftover smoked chicken I found in the freezer and 1/2 an Italian Jimmy Dean Fatty. Tasty Stuff!

smoghetti008.jpg

smoghetti010.jpg

If you're interested, I put the recipe up at The Survival Gourmet with the rest of the pics.

Let me know what you think!

Looks good to me! I think my wife and I can compromise on this dish next time she has a hankering for pasta. I'm guessing it would turn out as good using my regular barbecue sauce instead of making a new one. I'll let you know.

Was gonna make standard red sauce for dinner...but have smoked chicken on hand.... hmmm thanks for sharing...sounds and looks great!

How do you end up with left over smoked chicken?????? It never lasts that long around here!
I might have to do a chicken just to make the pasta dish! Hmmmmm!
Looks good BigMista!

You know me and my magic freezer. You never know what's going to turn up in there. Found some ribs in there for a snack on Saturday.

Man that looks Good Mista! I like the blog as well, is that yours? I'm gonna have to try that recipe.

Looks good to me! I think my wife and I can compromise on this dish next time she has a hankering for pasta. I'm guessing it would turn out as good using my regular barbecue sauce instead of making a new one. I'll let you know.

If I would have used BBQ sauce, MrsMista wouldn't have eaten it. She already said it was "Barbecue-ey". Her word, not mine.

I have allways tried to use up whats left in the fridge or freezer for cooking. Never know what is going to come out of it. I would have to sayabout 95% of the time it turns out great....the other 5% is edible:eek:

But it is great fun. Nice J O B Neil:icon_bigsmil

Back