What smoker/cooker do you think needs to be made?

cfrazier77

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was thinking about a cooker that I would like to have, that is realistic. It got me thinking, what smoker/cooker do you think someone/company needs to make? But, it needs to be realistic.

My example is I would like a Weber 26" performer with different color options. I have wanted a performer for a long time, higher and the side table. And I have wanted a 26" for more space. Why can't I have both in one grill?

What is the one that you want?

I'd like a Weber OTS with magnetically-detachable legs and another handle identical to the stock handle, except at 90 degrees to the original. The magnets would be strong enough to keep the kettle intact when rolling across most surfaces, but weak enough to let me break the bond when I want to lift the bowl off to dump the ashes or to transport.

A USA made Weber pellet grill!

This may be slightly past realistic...

But Weber makes a Ranch kettle, where is the Ranch WSM? I could go for that!

Somebody should put out a T shaped charcoal smoker a lil heavier gauge than a drum but still portable - 16 or 14 gauge. I made a cpl but I’d like a Professional fit n finish one that doesn’t suck air n run Hot............ Johnson Custom Smokers In Ennis makes some Nice T Pits but I’m thinking Lighter n Cheaper than theirs.......
https://johnsonsmokers.com/20-t-pit/

69845280a30bebd7aa5d3ae446bb9409.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about a cooker that I would like to have, that is realistic. It got me thinking, what smoker/cooker do you think someone/company needs to make? But, it needs to be realistic.

My example is I would like a Weber 26" performer with different color options. I have wanted a performer for a long time, higher and the side table. And I have wanted a 26" for more space. Why can't I have both in one grill?

What is the one that you want?
robert-r built this 26", pretty badass.

PICT4970_zps7jk92jaw.jpg

PICT4981_zpsimb7lowx.jpg

I don’t know if I’m missing the boat on this thread or not but I would like to see a Bell Fab offset stick burner with a little more design work and a little more finish and detail. Maybe add about $300-$400 for this. Craig makes a great cooker but these things would make it an awesome cooker that would compete with some of the pro cookers.

Back