Hey Farkers!...It's Friday...What's Smokin'?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Friday Night Steak Night tonight...(I'm thinkin' ribeyes)...Alder Planked Salmon (throwdown pron) on Saturday...Rib practice on Sunday. :p Have a great weekend folks! :biggrin:

I have some friends coming over Saturday, doing up some BB's, pig candy, flanken beef ribs and maybe a tri-tip in the UDS.

I put a small packer on at 8 this morning. Looking forward to a nice dinner tonight!

Have some strip steaks thawing for tonight, that much I am sure of. Play the rest of the weekend by ear (or weather)

2 7+# butts & a 6# loin today (Loin cured in Hi Mountain Bacon Cure), daughter is having a party tomorrow. back ribs, scallops & ABT's on Sunday...... I'm lovin that drum!

my a, never mind. my sister called last night and said other sister is coming down so gonna get together saturday. gonna do some tri tips on the kettle. gotta prep tonight. my sisters hardly ever eat much meat but since i've been introducing them to some good food they are starting to request stuff thus the tri tip.

Going out to dinner tonight. Not sure about Saturday but I'm thinking ribeyes on the Performer. WIll be doing 4 butts on Sunday for a BBQ at work on Monday. It should be a nice weekend!

Does the giant chuckie I started Thursday morning that didn't finished until early this morning count?

Had a Cross Rib Roast one day from going bad...Wasn't quite sure what to do with it so I'm cooking it like a butt. Rub'd with montreal steak seasonings (total experiment...).
Ribs and fatties tomorrow for a pool party. Then maybe on Sunday I'll start the tear down and referb of the poor smoker. Properly install my gas burner, seal it up and put fresh paint on.

bbqpic1.jpg

bbqpic5.jpg

Looks like I'll be dealing with what's left of the tropical storm Staurday and Sunday. I guess I'll hold off cooking this weekend.

Looks like I'll be dealing with what's left of the tropical storm Staurday and Sunday. I guess I'll hold off cooking this weekend.
Hope you and all the brethren down there are safe! You might have a recipe I need later.:biggrin:

Got my sis inlaws 50th birthday saturday. 2 prime ribs 40 chicken pieces hamburgs and dogs, fresh corn varios salads and this is a day after doing a pig and chicken roast for 350. It's nappy time.

Rib Eyes on the WSM direct tonight Dont know whats cookin yet for the rest of the weekend
Roy

Back