We made it to Sturgis/ Spearfish

S

Slow Joe's

Well, after a couple flat tires, a leaky fuel tank, and a lot of fuel, we made it to Spearfish and are set up in the Integrity Ford here in Spearfish just outside of Sturgis. You can't miss our big red trailer. Come on by and say Hi and perhaps try our Q. We will be checking out Sturgis come friday.....should be interesting.
Joe and Gayle
Spuds BBQ Co

I will be sure to stop by, should I be in the area.

You've got to drive down Spearfish canyon to Deadwood. Probably my favorite drive.

Glad you made it up there safe, Joe. Enjoy!

When you get a moment, how about popping over to Cattle Call and telling us a bit aboutcha?

Arlin

Well, we made it down and back. For a 1st time venture to the area, we were happy and already planning for next years return. We have a blogspot @ www.joegayle.blogspot.com that details the trials and tribulations of the trip. From flat tires to abandoning the RV in Montana.....it was an adventure.
Later,
Joe

Way to go Joe! Nice trailer, too! You've come a long way since I talked to you last.
I'm still savoring the Seafood Bisque from Lynnwood!

Thanks buddy,
Ya oughta come on over for the Idaho State Championship over labor day...I'll buy you an adult beverage.
Joe

Way to go Joe! Nice trailer, too! You've come a long way since I talked to you last.
I'm still savoring the Seafood Bisque from Lynnwood!

Back