Question for you caterers

T

TangSooDoMan

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since i've posted here (been rebuilding after Katrina), anyway in June we are throwing my parents in Tennessee a party for their 50th wedding aniversery and I need to find a caterer. Does anyone know someone in the Jackson, Tenn area (the party is in KcKenzie) who goes to the location and BBQ? We will be having around 50 people.

Thanks guys, don't know what happened to it, gonna try to fix it.

No advice to offer on a caterer but welcome back and hope the anniversary goes well.

If you go to the advanced member search area you can put location in. Try to find some of them that are in that area, they might either a. Be a caterer or b. know of one.

Welcome back. Glad you survived.

If you go to the advanced member search area you can put location in. Try to find some of them that are in that area, they might either a. Be a caterer or b. know of one.

Welcome back. Glad you survived.

I can't find the advanced member search, I must be missing something.

Just to let you know, I have decided to do it myself, I'll let you all know how it comes out!

That's the spirit. When faced with cooking for large groups and you want to make sure it's good - do it yourself that's always best!

Back