• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin in two ways

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Howdy...

Heres my Sundays Dinner.Stuffed 2 small pork tenderloins with the following
ingredients :

-Cream Cheese stuffed cherry peppers, sun dried tomatoes and Raichlens mediterranean rub.

-Cream Cheese mixed with Bell Pepper, Pepper slices, sund dried tomatoes and Raichlens mediterranean rub

Wrapped both with bacon, tied it and then rubbed again.
Cooked on the Big Green Egg at about 300 F with some Olive wood.

I also had the mini egg going for some roasted pancetta and miniature asparagus wich makes an awesome side dish when topped with grated parmesan cheese.

Mighty good eats !
smi5.gif

57_pp_001_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_004_Small_1.jpg

57_pp_005_Small_3.jpg

57_pp_006_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_007_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_012_Small_3.jpg

57_pp_019_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_020_Small_1.jpg

57_pp_025_Small_3.jpg

57_pp_028_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_030_Small_2.jpg

Cheers !
a_cheers.gif

DM

excellent! where'd you get the sassy sauce?

Great job! Excellent attention to detail with the greens!

looks good,like the mix of colors

Great looking tenderloins. When I use cream cheese, mine are noticeability sloppier than yours :biggrin:.

I've not noticed that heavy duty cooking grate before, what's the story behind that?? Is is cast or bar stock.

I've not noticed that heavy duty cooking grate before, what's the story behind that?? Is is cast or bar stock.

57_pp_012_Small_3.jpg

I cut this one out of a Char griller cast iron firebox grate. Fits perfectly in the mini.

DM

Are they German fatties?They look great.I will be going one this weekend if I can cut the meat even like you.Is there any tricks to cutting the meat that way?

DM that looks out of this world :rolleyes: ...... Ok realy good.:rolleyes: great as always....mmmmm ..... hungry again..... thanx :evil: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Is there any tricks to cutting the meat that way?

I cut the tenderloin right in the center downwards until its almost cut in two. Then i cut towards each side (90 degrees) and open up the tenderloin like a book. This makes for the largest surface area you can get out of one of those pieces.

57_pp_004_Small_1.jpg

DM

Beautiful plate. Really nice lookin' tenderloins.
I KNEW I should have waited until after lunch to open this thread. Now it's gonna be a looooooong wait!!:-D

Excellent. If I could go somewhere and order that for dinner tonight I would.

So you prepared the tenderloin with just a knife and didn't pound it out at all? Well done. I can already picture myself butchering a few before I get that right.

Back