Interesting uses for grills besides cooking...

here is my herBBQ...have not used COS since I built a uds and got a weber kettle...purple basil in firebox, rosemary sge, and thyme in cooking section (put them in order of somg so I will remember) and hot pepper in exaust.

I live next to bay of fundy and am not confident it get sunny\hot enough due to fog for pepper....

Attachments

• IMG_00000024.jpg
    IMG_00000024.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm contacting my legislators immediately (or just as soon as I shake this hangover). If desecration of a human corpse is a crime, so should be the desecration by sissification of a faithful long lived smoker/cooker. What's next a zircon studded pink collar for my hunting dog.?

I dream of living in a world where the motive of the chicken is not questioned.

Last edited:
So maybe I've been going a little crazy lately (smoke inhalation?) but what interesting uses for grills besides cooking do you have?

I want to turn a few smokey joe's into an herb pot next to the grills. Just haven't come across any cheap/free yet. Sacrilege?

Yes! :scared:

Time to back off the smoke, buddy. :boxing: :nono:

Not as bad IMO because the cooker is still cookin'.

Herb Pot!!!!!!!!

Ambiguous. Love it.

Actually, my wife uses my barrel to dry herbs from the garden. It gets up to 150 deg on a sunny day and all I have to do is remove 2 cardboard flats to fire up the grill.

Back