MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #31
DerHusker
Babbling Farker

Thanks from:--->

Old 06-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #32
Fat Cap
Full Fledged Farker

WOW! Looks great! I never would have thought of that. I will steal it and give it a try though.

Old 06-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #33
EWizza
Got Wood.

That looks farkin delicious!

Old 07-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #34
Bigbrett
Knows what a fatty is.

That looks awesome cant hardly wait to try!!
Bigbrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #35
Bigbrett
Knows what a fatty is.

Cant hardly wait to try!
Bigbrett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #36
Tango Joe
is one Smokin' Farker

Had this bookmarked and just bought me some raspberries & jalapeños so this is on the menu this weekend for sure.
Great idea!

Old 07-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #37
Oldyote
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Zukes View Post
Had this bookmarked and just bought me some raspberries & jalapeños so this is on the menu this weekend for sure.
Great idea!
Save at least one to pop in the fridge and eat cold.
[COLOR=navy][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]2 Large Big [COLOR=darkgreen]Green[/COLOR] Eggs, 1 restored Weber Performer in [COLOR=darkgreen]Green,[/COLOR] 1 S-330, 1 S-420 and [COLOR=indigo]1 AZ BBQ Outfitters Custom Tombstone Style Santa Maria Grill and Smoker. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=teal]Proud Member of the [/COLOR][URL="http://bit.ly/qIcK24"][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=teal]Zero's Club[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[U][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][COLOR=navy][B]CLICK HERE to visit the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns[/B][/COLOR][/URL] :croc:[/U]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]"earthbound but aspiring.... A lumbering soul but trying to fly...(with)...not enough wingspread but plenty of intention."[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Oldyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #38
miller4eyes
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

That Looks pretty dam good how'd you think they would any other berrys or fruit like apricots or even dates
miller4eyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #39
Oldyote
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller4eyes View Post
That Looks pretty dam good how'd you think they would any other berrys or fruit like apricots or even dates

I think the apricot idea is great.

Fresh cranberries maybe if you mixed it with some sweet cranberry jelly?
[COLOR=navy][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]2 Large Big [COLOR=darkgreen]Green[/COLOR] Eggs, 1 restored Weber Performer in [COLOR=darkgreen]Green,[/COLOR] 1 S-330, 1 S-420 and [COLOR=indigo]1 AZ BBQ Outfitters Custom Tombstone Style Santa Maria Grill and Smoker. [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=teal]Proud Member of the [/COLOR][URL="http://bit.ly/qIcK24"][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=teal]Zero's Club[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[U][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][COLOR=navy][B]CLICK HERE to visit the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns[/B][/COLOR][/URL] :croc:[/U]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]"earthbound but aspiring.... A lumbering soul but trying to fly...(with)...not enough wingspread but plenty of intention."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Old 07-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #40
miller4eyes

if you went with Apricots you could use dryed one's soaked in a mix of Dark Rum with demerara sugar to give it a kick but add a little sweetness. I may have to try it some time soon if i do i shall Take photos and let people know

Old 07-13-2013, 05:39 PM   #41
Oldyote
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller4eyes View Post
if you went with Apricots you could use dryed one's soaked in a mix of Dark Rum with demerara sugar to give it a kick but add a little sweetness. I may have to try it some time soon if i do i shall Take photos and let people know

Yes

You should do this today or as soon as possible

Old 07-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #42
miller4eyes

well its midnight now so no time to go getting ingredents but maybe next weekend

Old 07-14-2013, 07:54 AM   #43
MI Smoke
Full Fledged Farker

Wonder if the berry mix would be good in pigshots?
MI Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #44
DC-Q
Full Fledged Farker

Looks Great!!!
Berries & Japs work good together.
I'll have to try this one.

Old 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #45
TalonBrew
On the road to being a farker

Wow. That will be my next ABT right there.