Best way to order to Canada?

Evilsports

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

What's the best way for me to place an order to Canada? I attempted to online but it collected my info and will send me a shipping quote. Trouble is I wasn't able to add anything to my "cart" to get an accurate quote.

I'm hoping to place an order and stock up on a bunch of rubs/sauces/etc.

Thanks,
Kevin.

He has called and emailed and still haven't heard back on a shipping quote. We are going in on a joint order and we really want to be able to place this order, if there's anyway to get this figured out that would be great, thanks! I am really looking forward to ordering some Slap yo Daddys comp chicken rub, hope this works out.

Like Kent mentioned, I've emailed, phoned, left messages, pm'd you personally, and received one email from a lady who assured me that I would receive a shipping quote forthwith......over a week ago.

Ordinarily I'd have pulled the pin and spent my money elsewhere after the first couple times being sluffed off. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury as I haven't been able to find the Simply Marvelous rubs that I've been trying in vain to order, anywhere else.

I think a smart man knows when his money isn't wanted/needed though, so I will bow out. It's too bad that the only apparent retailer for Simply Marvelous rubs has made ordering them too difficult to bother.

Kevin.

Back