Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one too...

9130_1210799585548_6845579_n.jpg

Wanted to jump in and give a special thank you Dubbaga, Diesel Dave, Campdude and anyone else who's helping to keep this post going. The page won't allow us to use the word discount but just know there will be discounts ranging from 6mos to 3yrs on our shipped products (rubs, t-shirts, and whatever else we decide to start shipping) and our restaurant for anyone visiting. So say a prayer give thanks for what we've accomplished thus far.

We are doing our best so far!

Glad to be the alternate face of this campaign :wink:

bump!

SoCal locals - have you let your friends know about the kickstarter? I just sent an e-mail to all my friends because I know they'd love to have a place like Big Mista's to eat at. Spread the word brothers!

Are you set on kickstarter or open to equity for investments?

Folks this is a very important thing to the Brethren and we need to help Bigmista out.
I'm not sure if everyone understands that if they don't hit the 30k goal they get none of the pledges.
That's the way kickstarter works.

So come on folks if you can pledge a $10 or $20, more if it's possible for you.

Once again a big thanks to all that have pledged :thumb:

update: as of 2/5/14 at 4:47am PST the project has 91 backers with $9,123 pledged, and 16 days to go... the past 24hrs = 1 new backers, with $10 pledged. Now this project needs an average of $1,304.81/day for the next 16 days

The numbers from yesterday need no further comment. We still have 16 days to go, and that is more than enough time to get things moving in the right direction.

“Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.” - Helen Keller

Over the past few days some of us have commented about why it is important to us to see Bigmista/MrsMista succeed with this project, now it is your turn. Hopefully your words/pictures will motivate someone to pledge, and make the dream one step closer to becoming a reality.

I pm'd Bigmista about this but I think he should put this on http://www.gofundme.com/

I think it gets as much or more traffic as the kickstarter site but I don't think there is a fundraising deadline.

Thank you for the advice. I love that there is no deadline. And that's it not an all or nothing type of deal. I just finished setting up the account. The rewards are the same but now you can get 3 rubs for $75 instead of $100. Also I added a $5,000 Owner Donor reward for those who may be more serious investors and want a piece of the pie. Hopefully folks won't fuss to much about switching their pledges.

Here's the link. http://www.gofundme.com/6ok0tc

Thank you for the advice. I love that there is no deadline. And that's it not an all or nothing type of deal. I just finished setting up the account. The rewards are the same but now you can get 3 rubs for $75 instead of $100. Also I added a $5,000 Owner Donor reward for those who may be more serious investors and want a piece of the pie. Hopefully folks won't fuss to much about switching their pledges.

I sent an e-mail last night to a bunch of folks sending them to the kickstarter page - should I re-direct them to the other one instead?

Of course you would like people to donate more to the new account but would it be ok to take money off of the kickstarter page and add to the new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back