Constest Entries for Sale

I've got a couple that I will be putting on eBay again. All monies will be donated for cancer research....

I'll have one. It will be under Cancer_Sucks! But I am not that organized to get it rolling yet. I'm still recovering from all the food I ate last weekend...

Scottie, let us know when you have them up please.

Looking for - MO, KS, IA, MN, IL

thx

Last edited:
Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio entries I would be interested in. PM me if any of you all have some.

If anyone has entries for VA, MD, DC, NJ, DE, PA, WV let me know. Might be able to work something out!

If anyone has entries for VA, MD, DC, NJ, DE, PA, WV let me know. Might be able to work something out!

I got the DC Dan and I am using it... :rolleyes: I sold off a couple of VA one's at the banquet...

Sorry Dan, couldn't get to him fast enough......

Eventually, I need to get to MD.... If BelAir hadn't changed their electric policy a couple of years ago, I would of had them off my list too!

Dan was too busy dragging around all of those trophies...

If you have the entry for these constests, do you want to sell? Looking for others in addition to these.
Golden City,
Racing for the BBQ - Kansas City,
Weston, Mo
Apple Blossom St. Joseph, MO
Lawrence Sertoma BBQ - Lawrence, KS
Wild Blue BBQ - Burlington, KS
Riverside BBQ Classic - Iola, KS
Wheels 'n' Squeels - Olathe, KS
smokin On Oak - Bonner Springs, KS
Cross Points BBQ - Shawnee, KS
Jesse James BBQ - Kearney, MO
Mission Battle of the Brisket - Mission, KS

Thanks

Got two that I was looking for but still could use more in the upper Illinois/Wisconsin area...

The only one for Northern Illinois was Shannon. I know that one is out of circulation.... The others did not donate or were not approved for them to give out a certificate entry...

What are you guys talking about? I'm curious.

At the Banquet each year they sell raffle tickets for entries to contests. Some make out like bandits. I know a couple of teams won 14-16 entries. See what you missed

Most of the MO/KS contests were gobbled up by the MO/KS teams at the banquet. It is one of the benefits of going to the banquet when it wasn't in KC. What I saved in contest entries paid my airfare and rental car. Last year I came home with seven. This year, only four.

will buy certificates for Alabama, Tennessee Georgia

Let me know if you have any entries for these states to sell

Back