Selling Sauce.. Maybe wrong area to post.

L

langosta99

I know this topic has been discussed before and I apologies for the repetitiveness. I have a BBQ sauce that I think is good. Has anyone actually made any money selling a sauce or is the market so saturated that actually making a profit would be extremely difficult? I know when I look at the sauces in the grocery store there are about 10,000 of them.

-Dave

"Find the one thing you are not good at … and don’t do that."

I think somebody said once (on this forum) "The best way to make a million bucks selling Bar B Que sauce and rubs is to start with two"........... Who said that famous line Brethren?

I think somebody said once (on this forum) "The best way to make a million bucks selling Bar B Que sauce and rubs is to start with two"........... Who said that famous line Brethren?

Thats an old John Force quote :icon_blush:
"want to make a million dollars drag racing start with two million dollars"

I know this topic has been discussed before and I apologies for the repetitiveness. I have a BBQ sauce that I think is good. Has anyone actually made any money selling a sauce or is the market so saturated that actually making a profit would be extremely difficult? I know when I look at the sauces in the grocery store there are about 10,000 of them.

-Dave

"Find the one thing you are not good at … and don’t do that."

You just answered your own question. :cool:

Back