Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Columbia Elk's Lodge - Columbia Mo

paydabill

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Who is going - I might need someone to keep Brian company while I watch the little girl. She has a dance recital Friday night.

The wife and I will be there to judge. We judged it last year also. I think it is a nice little contest. keith

Originally this contest had a 35 team limit and I missed the cut by one day! BUT ..... I got a call from Curtis yesterday and he said they were opening it up to allow for more teams. So yeah, we're in! :clap2:

Rick

42 teams! wow this even has grown!!!!!!!

Natural Born Grillers in a Monkey Pit swept the first two categories last year. I would say there is a target on them. Then Belly has always done great at this one, and I think Mark and Becky are defending champs.

I will offer shot at 9:22 at our place - probably be Crown or Gentleman Jack.

I actuall do like this event - too bad I will be gone from 5 to 9 to watch the little girl dance in her recital.

What day is it? I'd like to meet some of you all if we are in town.

Rain should be moved through by 9AM Friday morning....bring your jackets, it's going to be a little chilly @ 5AM Saturday morning......

Going to need to huddle next to fire boxes - oh wait I have a pellet cooker - that's no good

Ques Your Daddy will be there.... That dang Rick and Gilly keep following me around hehe

I hope it does rain till 8 or 9am on Friday. Just long enough to get me out of work.

Natural Born Grillers in a Monkey Pit swept the first two categories last year. I would say there is a target on them. Then Belly has always done great at this one, and I think Mark and Becky are defending champs.

Next time I bet on the ponies, I've found my odds maker.....

GC Natural Born Grillers
RGC Great Grills
3rd Belly Brothers

Back