Looking to rent a huge smoker in the Rochester,NY area

dhaberberger

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a great opportunity to bid for a huge BBQ at my place of work here in Rochester, NY. It's for an estimated 500 people! I'm part of a competitive BBQ team so I have the knowledge, know-how, and plenty of people to help. What I don't have is one (or a few) huge as* smoker(s). I am planning on doing all shoulder and brisket as that produces a lot of food for grill space.

So please, if anyone has a very large smoker, or know someone who does, in the Rochester area, please send me your/their information. I would really like to rent it for two days and return it nice and clean. I have a large pick-up capable of towing it so I will pick up and drop off.

Cheers guys, thanks for any help,
Dan

Unfortunately, I am not much help on what you are looking for right now but I am originally from Rochester and still have some friends back there and will keep my ears open.

Good Luck

My father lives in Fairport, which is in or near Rochester. I'm actually going to be there from 7/10/14 - 7/18/14...just in case you may need a volunteer fire stoker! I'll ask my dad if he knows anyone with a pit who might be willing to rent it to you. What dates do you need it for?

Thanks guys. I am currently talking with Terry so see if that smoker will work out.

And as for the dates, it will be mid to late August. There's no set date yet. I would be looking to rent for probably two days so I can get everything set up a day early.

Let me know if you hear anything and I'll post if I've settled on a smoker. I have to admit, there's not much out there, this is going to be a hard task.

Back