VIDEO: Cool Smoke Takes 1st in Shoulder @MIM

Tuffy rocks. He does Richmond and Virginia proud. Thanks for posting the vid, Clint.

It shows a lot about a cooks character when even as a seasoned cook and competitor they still get choked up after a big win. How one acts when you don't win or do as well is equally important. It bothers me when you see an experienced or ranked team become obviously annoyed when they don't win (and expected to do so).

Clint, Thanks for the video. Frankly, IMHO, shoulder is the toughest
category. All of the top 50+- are farkin' fantastic entries. Was great
to see Tuffy take 'er home.

Nice video.....I also liked the interview with Myron Mixon. Great Job!!!

I like Tuffy a lot.. Just curious though, how did he know he was getting first place as they were calling the names in order of placing? I found that a bit odd.

I like Tuffy a lot.. Just curious though, how did he know he was getting first place as they were calling the names in order of placing? I found that a bit odd.

He knew they had made finals for the category. When their name wasn't called earlier it was a done deal.

I have video from when the reps came and told him they made finals (aka top 3) as well that I'll edit in to an overall MIM piece soon.

Top three finalist knew who they were. He used the obvious process of elimation! 1 down, 2 down= Grand Champ

Thanks for sharing, Clint. Enjoyed the Myron interview, too. Was that Jamie Geer with Tuffy?

Thanks for sharing, Clint. Enjoyed the Myron interview, too. Was that Jamie Geer with Tuffy?

Yes, Jamie was cooking with Tuffy. And that is Pat Burke from Tower Rock in the white shirt. A legend and a great guy.

Back