Irving Elks IBCS BBQ Comp 2/25-26

brotherbd

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Is there anyone that will be competing in the Irving Elks Lodge BBQ cookoff in late Feb? I'm thinking of going just to see what goes on at a comp. If you're in it and need another hand give me a holler and I'll try to help.

I'll be there. A few others should be as well. Stop by Friday for a drink.

We'll be at a LSBS contest in Italy that weekend. There will be some Brethren in Irving, especially if the MOFO's show up.

Good Luck, Ty.

We'll be at a LSBS contest in Italy that weekend. There will be some Brethren in Irving, especially if the MOFO's show up.

Good Luck, Ty.

Glad i don't have to compete against your chicken!:becky: Last year when they cancelled Italy, Irving sure was crowded.

I'll be there with Rob's Jambo, and the plan is for him to fly up from El Paso if possible.

Cool Jorge! It'll be great to meet you and thillin. Maybe you can point me to some of the other bretheren and sisteren that are there as well.

Is Rob's Jambo the name of the team?

See ya in a few weeks.

Rob's Team name is "Them Ohio City Boys" and his handle on the forum is U2CANQUE. I'm not sure what team name he will use in Irving.

I'm planning on cooking if I can just figure out how to register.

Rob's Team name is "Them Ohio City Boys" and his handle on the forum is U2CANQUE. I'm not sure what team name he will use in Irving.

I'm planning on cooking if I can just figure out how to register.

I think we are coming out with something new:becky:

I think we are coming out with something new:becky:

Just trying to figure out how to keep the Jambo camouflaged, I dunno, maybe to look like a backyard model cooker....yeah, that is the ticket, but, since noone knows me....grins,....total radar block.....:thumb:

Just trying to figure out how to keep the Jambo camouflaged, I dunno, maybe to look like a backyard model cooker....yeah, that is the ticket, but, since noone knows me....grins,....total radar block.....:thumb:

Don't worry about the camo. We all got beat by a couple of guys with drums 2 years ago!

Back