Extra SteveKing's Barbacoa? Nacho Problem!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I tell you what... ("What?")

SteveKing's Barbacoa Recipe is farkin' amazing and it sure does keep well.

Had some "extra" from one of my vac-sealed packs used this week. Also, had some chips, beans, green chile queso, and salsa from a hastily ordered & picked-up take-out dinner on Friday night from Leal's.

Start with some doctored beans, leftover chips, and add the warmed-up barbacoa. Warm up the lot in the toaster oven for about 5 minutes.

QTm2xpLh.jpg

Pour over the green chile queso.

Flwlo6Xh.jpg

Add some additional cheese, a little more beans, and throw under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese.

Add some green chile dip, some freshly chopped avocado, and a splash of salsa.

UzF9VYEh.jpg

I blame Adams for the fridge clean-out nacho idea. The munchkin is now in a food coma, and should go down for a nap any second.

thank you for posting this. I'm always looking for things to do with the marked down beef Krogers has, and it even freezes well.

That... is killer-b! Big time barbacoa fan and I love the nacho application with green chili queso and the fixins. Thanks for sharing the pron!

You had me at Barbacoa, seriously love that stuff, picking up a Chuck Roast this week just so I can make more.

Nachos look awesome Marc. :thumb:

Those aren't your ballpark nachos. Excellent! I had some leftover barbacoa, from my taco cook. I made enchilads with it, talk about good.

Crap should not have looked at this, now I want Nachos.

Back