Official jack draw results thread

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
This is the place, so we don't have to watch 27 different threads.

I'd offer ya a security position... But we don't need it in Lynchburg... :shock:

Good luck all.

I'd offer ya a security position... But we don't need it in Lynchburg... :shock:

Good luck all.

Don't blame me, if your Sun Drop goes missing:mrgreen:

Thanks Jorge...I can't open the you tube link here at work...it's blocked. :evil: You'll be my eyes and ears bro! :p

Thanks Jorge...I can't open the you tube link here at work...it's blocked. :evil: You'll be my eyes and ears bro! :p

Just say "Modesto California"....pause..............."Here Here!"

Good luck all.

Scottie, have you forgotten about the Red Cup Patrol? They were out in force last year, ready to pounce upon unsuspecting consumers of adult beverages at a moment's notice.

A security/lookout man would be a welcome addition to just about any team.

Scottie, have you forgotten about the Red Cup Patrol? They were out in force last year, ready to pounce upon unsuspecting consumers of adult beverages at a moment's notice.

A security/lookout man would be a welcome addition to just about any team.

Rules are for the little people... :roll: I'll be too busy having Sun Drop and Jack in my Transformer BBQ team cup...

The Jack

I have the same problem working for the military. They use Baracuda and it blocks just about everything. May be why I'm not able to see pictures on some post.

I have the same problem working for the military. They use Baracuda and it blocks just about everything. May be why I'm not able to see pictures on some post.

Yep...that's what we use here as well...it's annoying! :lol: Especially today! :icon_smil

Too bad they don't start the draw at 1:00 Greenland time, else we'd know by now.

Back